CBDistillery - Daytime Synergy CBG + CBD 1:1 Tincture - 1000mg - 30ml (Regular Strength)
Daytime Synergy 1000mg CBG + CBD 1:1 Oil Tincture offers all the wellness benefits of Full Spectrum CBD, plus the health benefits of CBG. This liquid CBG + CBD oil tincture is perfect for everyday use, especially when you want the flexibility and convenience of being able to adjust your individual serving sizes based on your needs. Each bottle contains 500mg of CBD and 500mg of CBG, allowing you to harness the Entourage Effect to bring you balance throughout your every day. CBG is known as the “mother” or “stem cell” of all cannabinoids, including CBD. The pairing of CBG and CBD with other cannabinoids, terpenes, and flavonoids multiplies the health and wellness potential of CBD by enhancing the Entourage Effect when CBD bonds with our Endocannabinoid System (ECS). CBG interacts with our CB1 and CB2 receptors, which make up our ECS, helping us to achieve a healthy equilibrium and overall homeostasis.
CBDistillery™ Daytime Synergy 1000mg CBG + CBD 1:1 Oil Tincture is a proprietary Full Spectrum CBD blend containing equal volumes of CBD and CBG, with less than 0.3% THC. This liquid CBG + CBD oil tincture is perfect for everyday use. Easily adjust your individual serving sizes based on your needs. We recommend serving sizes of 30-60mg of CBG + CBD daily.
Attention: you may receive the product in the old design, because we have updated the photos on the site but have not finished updating the warehouse.
How To Use
CBDistillery™ CBD oil tinctures are convenient, portable, and easy to use! Using the tincture dropper, draw your desired serving size into the pipette and squeeze the CBD liquid directly into your mouth. Hold the CBD oil under your tongue for 45 to 60 seconds before swallowing.
- Easily adjust your CBD tincture serving size. We recommend serving sizes of 30-60mg of CBD per day. For new users, we recommend starting with 5-10mg of CBD, waiting 3-4 hours, and increasing serving sizes as necessary to achieve desired effects.
- For individual serving size recommendations, we suggest checking with your physician or healthcare provider. Individual results and effects may vary.
- When determining the best CBD product form for you, we recommend testing CBD products at various times of the day to discover the best type of CBD for you.
A 2019 customer survey with 1,900 respondents conducted by CBDistillery® showed:
- 88% of CBD users say CBD helps with mild or temporary anxiety
- 89% of CBD users day CBD helps calm their mind
- 89% of CBD users say CBD helps you get better sleep
- 84% of CBD users say CBD helps with pain after physical activity.